Half Term Getaway?
Get your suitcase-suitable wardrobe here!
It may surprise you, but at HotSquash none of the staff are supermodels, no really we’re not. We are mums, wives, daughters & granddaughters; working women in our 20s, 30s & 40s who like to look good. We also like our clothes to be well-made, be machine washable, not need ironing & preferably have pockets. We thought you might enjoy seeing us, real women, not models with 2 hours of professional make-up & hair-styling applied, wear HotSquash clothes for a change.
Whilst our clothes are made in the UK, we enjoy taking them (& ourselves) overseas for some sunshine. Our SS19 collection is now available. With colourful, stylish pieces that will come out of your suitcase ready-to-wear, made from technology-fabrics which will make you feel & look your best (even when you’ve over indulged at the all-you-can-eat buffet!)
Happy holidays & remember our top tips for packing light:
- Co-ordinate your shoes & garments; no point packing a pair of shoes that don’t go with any of the clothes you’re taking.
- Layers – a HotSquash vest top can be worn on the journey as a thermal layer & on holiday with a pair of shorts
- Choose a basic colour jacket & jumper that goes with your summer pieces. For example, a black jumper &/or biker jacket can be worn whilst travelling, but also popped over the top of a maxi-dress or jumpsuit for chillier days or evenings.
- Quick-drying clothes are great for holidays; whether you’re splashed by someone diving in the pool, or caught in an unexpected downpour, a dress from HotSquash that dries in a couple of hours, is much better than one which will remain soggy for the rest of your stay.
- Take crease-resistant clothes, there’s no point taking clothes that won’t get worn because you can’t find an iron (or don’t want to) when you’re on holiday!
Take a leaf out of the HotSquash team’s book for holiday style…
Copy Leila’s Airport Chic– “Stopping off for a Latte at Heathrow in what feels like PJs & looks like sophistication!” (Leila is wearing our Teal Wideleg Jumpsuit)
Monique – “Not letting a rainy day dampen my smile; even if my sunhat is now doubling as an
umbrella!” (Monique is wearing our Red Original Maxi Dress)
Liz – “It’s just not a holiday without a Pina Colada!” (Liz is wearing our Purple Wideleg Jumpsuit)