Job Opportunities at HotSquash
HotSquash Administrator & Marketing Assistant: Job Description
HotSquash requires a pro-active Administrator & Marketing Assistant with good IT/web skills to work within our marketing and customer service team. The role is based in Barnet, North London. It is a full-time role with a salary of £20,000 per year, plus bonus and pension (package subject to experience).
A) Administration/Customer Service
- Ensure the smooth running of the HotSquash office and strive to improve HotSquash’s systems and processes.
- Customer service: Liaise with HotSquash & concession customers via email, social media messaging and phone.
- General office administration: answering the phone & correspondence, ordering office supplies, booking couriers etc.
- Special ad-hoc projects as & when required eg. New supplier or web research.
B) Administration/Customer Service
- Compose garment descriptions for new products for HS & concession websites.
- Social Media: manage social media content, liaise with stylists & bloggers etc with gifting, competitions, PR loans etc.
- Write copy for newsletters and blog, with scope to develop and improve these areas.
- Proof-read marketing literature: a good grasp of English grammar and spelling is essential, plus a keen eye for errors.
C) Warehouse (Pick times only)
Picking and packing orders and re-processing returns in busy times (some lifting is required).
Cover if members of the warehouse team are on holiday.
Key skills and experience
- Highly organised, efficient, and good attention to detail
- Hard working and goes the extra mile
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Good web/IT skills
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Takes the initiative
- Positive interaction with colleagues
Location: Barnet (there are regular trains from Moorgate and Kings Cross to New Barnet which take 15 minutes. The nearest underground stations are High Barnet or Cockfosters).
Previous experience: Previous administration/Marketing or office experience preferable, but quick learners and those who are motivated to grow are welcome just as much.
Future prospects: HotSquash is a small but fast-growing business. There is lots of scope for the candidate to grow with the business.
Salary & Working week: £20000 a year, plus bonus and pension (normal hours 9-5:30 subject to workload). 20 days off a year, plus Bank holidays.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.