Job Opportunities at HotSquash
HotSquash Womenswear: Wholesale Executive or Manager Job Description
Fast growing womenswear brand, HotSquash, seeks experienced women’s wholesale executive or manager. There are 2 roles: full time (salary subject to experience) and part time (flexible but at least 15 hours per week).
HotSquash is fairly new in the wholesale market but has concessions or wholesale accounts with Debenhams, House of Fraser, Amazon. The role is based in Barnet (North London) with travel required for wholesale meetings. There is some flexibility for the part time role depending on the candidate. Salary/package subject to experience.
- Win new UK accounts eg. John Lewis, Next Directory, other Department Stores
- Overseas: Find & formalise wholesale agents to represent HotSquash in 2 EU countries (targets are Spain, Germany, France, Scandinavia) though HS is also following up other leads (eg. Canada and online platforms).
- Other sales opportunities would be considered if there is strategic fit
- Manage and expand existing UK accounts (present the range, agree deal/sale. Hand over to administrator once sale agreed but keep a check)
- Monthly short report to the Director on sales and sales funnel compared to target.
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience in wholesale womens fashion (key)
- Proven track record in exceeding wholesale/sales targets (key).
- Able to bring own contacts to HotSquash (key).
- Great client relationship
- Ability to present and sell range and be the “go to person” for product questions
- Manage own workload, very organised, efficient, takes the initiative and pro-active.
Location: Barnet (there are regular trains from Moorgate and Kings Cross to New Barnet which take 15 minutes. The nearest underground stations are High Barnet or Cockfosters).
Career Progression: HotSquash is a small but fast growing business. The candidate can grow with the business. Subject to results, there is potential to expand the wholesale team, to manage others and to increase pay/bonus.
Salary/Package: subject to experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
HotSquash Online Marketing Executive (womenswear): Job Description
Overview – HotSquash is a small friendly online womenswear fashion company growing fast, sold via HotSquash.com, Debenhams, House of Fraser and other channels.
An experienced, organised and pro-active Online Marketer with a retail background is required to drive HotSquash.com direct sales. The focus in the first 18 months is to drive HotSquash’s large customer database into repeat sales and to drive the conversion rate of PR and social media activity. The role is based in Barnet (North London). Salary subject to experience.
- First month: Examine and segment HotSquash customers into 3 detailed customer types. Audit current activity and write a 12 month marketing plan, to double direct sales from existing database and PR/social media (this includes doubling retention).
- Manage the relationship with PR agency and Social Media agency to drive direct HS sales and deliver joined up messaging.
- Noise & Messaging: discuss with agencies and internally how to significantly increase the “noise” with HS communication with customers and to sharpen messaging (how to stand out from the crowd).
- Work with HS graphic designer to enhance online content and e-shots with customers and potential
- Select two new agencies to run an Affiliate Programme and SEO (the latter based on HS brand name so HS can retain customer loyalty).
- Debate and agree a new pricing strategy for HS.com to ensure customers are motivated to buy direct rather than through other channels (eg. Debenhams.com) without causing issues to new full priced Wholesale Channels.
- 2 page monthly report to Darren Sidnick (owner) with the following: key marketing pieces over the past month (what worked, what didn’t); web traffic sources & conversion to sales from PR pieces, e-shots and other comms; key planned marketing activity for next month.
- Budgets: the first 18 months of the role is mostly about maximising current resources and converting existing customers/enquiries. Once conversion and retention rates have been maximised, there will be a budget to “win new customers” through advertising and other activity.
- E-commerce and Online marketing skills
- Data analysis skills
- Very organised and efficient
- Communication skills
- Takes the initiative and pro-active.
Career Progression: HotSquash is a small but fast growing business. The candidate can grow with the business. Subject to results, there is potential to expand the marketing team, to manage others and to increase pay/bonus.